Friday, August 19, 2011

1st Beauty Fail Product

Hei there peeps, I have always wanted to integrate beauty reviews/ideas into my blog but I've never gotten into it. So, now while my blogging bug still hangs around I shall move on to it ^^

The 1st stop is a mascara that failed me >.< No biggie as I have typical asian lashes which sticks straight down if I don't curl them up and paint mascara over them! This mascara which have quite a good review, so I thought I would give it a try when Priceline - a local drugstore here in Oz - was having it on sale at $10.

With great anticipation let's get to know who this is : Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara Waterproof Formula


It may be a HG (holy grail) product for those girl who have long luscious lashes. But for me, my moment of glory starts with curling my lashes with shu uemura eyelash curler and end moments later with the mascara. It weight down my lashes so much that it does not perk up and worsen the situstion --> lashes point pin straight! Sigh.....however, I think it's a good mascara to use on the bottom lashes. So far so good, I will definitely report back whether it gives me panda eyes or not!!!

No comments: