Saturday, August 20, 2011

Current LOVED Mascara - Fasio

As I was saying about the failed mascara, I just thought I should show you guys my current LOVED mascara. I bought this back in March while I was back in Malaysia.


I have read so much about this brand which is a sister of Kose in Japan --> Fasio. This is the Fasio Hyper Stay Mascara Magne-Plus Curl Long (for length) in black. I also have another mascara but it's the Curl Volume (for volume) in brown. I have been using the Curl long and loved  don't ever get panda eyes from this mascara and my curls were held sky high until I remove them! It's all that I want in a mascara.


Sleek packaging

Comb wand - very easy to control and use, also gets every single lashes

The one in the box is curl volume (brown) and the opened curl length (black)

I also thought I should share my trustee eyelash curler as well ^^ Behold the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I heard about the hype ever since I started getting into makeup about 2 years ago, but I never got my hands on it until last march and it was LOVED!



Just had a random thought ^^ hahaha....I love my PJ's owl prints!!! *squeals*








No comments: