Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Model's Prefer Brushes Review

Hei beautifuls!

I have been disappeared for some time and back with some post at the back of my brain. First post, I am gonna review 2 Model's Prefer Brushes. How did they fair? After reading some reviews on blogs, youtubes and beauty sites. There are some mixed reviews regarding their brushes. Most of them turn out to be positive, but I beg to differ!

(1) Model's Prefer Crease Brush (blending brush)
picture from priceline
I bought this brush with the thought that I will have an extra 1 when I am cleaning out the other blending brush I have from Sigma (which I love). I was so happy after I bought it and used it immediately after I get home to find out that it's actually VERY PRICKLY! I thought after washing it with a conditioner will be better but it's still prickly!

(2) Model's Prefer Stipling Brush

picture from priceline
I also bought this to serve as an extra. As my Sigma stipling brush is kinda shedding I was hoping that this brush would not. Sadly to announce, the MP's stipling brush sheds more than my Sigma and that I have to pick out each "fur" from my after after applying my liquid foundation with it. Total disaster. Don't ever ever buy this! Other than that, it's also very prickly >.<

All in all, my thoughts are firm that I will not buy another brush from them unless they change the conditions of their brushes. After cleaning all my brushes yesterday, I made a decision to chuck the 2 brushes in the bin. Sad and a waste of money, I know. But what's there to do when they just sit on my table and serve as an eye sore!!

So, have you tried any of their brushes? Let me know ^^

No comments: