Monday, October 17, 2011

My New Splurge Toy: Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Hei Beautiful....

After wandering sround Mecca Cosmetica for I-don't-know-how-many-times, I finally decided to splurge on a product. I swatched and swatched and swatched, just like how you would go crazy playing with all the colours and I came down to a decision that I will buy a good primer.

I've heard about urban decay primer potion and all, but I can't get my hands on it. Thus, I got my hands on the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base! I have yet to use it BUT once I got around playing with it, I will let you guys know how I feel. I am currently using the Face of Australia's matte primer, and it does not fulfill my criteria as a good primer. So, after paying $49 it better give me something ^^

Oh...oh....everyone like GFP, so I got the Mecca To Save Face SPF30+ Sunscreen!!!! I don't know how well it works and looking forward to try it after I am done with my current sunscreen ^^
Bottom to top: Nars Box, e/s base, sunscreen
*sorry for the wrong orientation, it's importaed from my phone >.^*

No comments: