Friday, October 21, 2011

Hei Beautifuls,

I was just browsing around the net and I saw this "this or that makeup tag" from Beautymeetskawaii - Melanie's blog. It's kinda fun so I am adopting the tag game and do it myself ^^

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? BLUSH....love love my blush....la la la la. Bronzer's cool but since I am kinda new with fancy makeup techniques so I'll give that a temporary pass ^^

Lipgloss or Lipstick? I was a lipgloss girl. But sometimes when they are sticky, it pisses me off when my hair sticks on it >.< Having said that, I am both ways. I like the way lipstick leaves a tint after it kinda wears off but I always top off my lipstick with a gloss. *greedy ...hehe*
Eyeliner or Mascara? MASCARA....I love you ^^
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral!! Well just think that I like to play safe....
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed. Just that Loose is kinda messy to deal with.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes for sure....and fingers *teehee*

Nails:
Long or Short? I love mid length nails...not too long or short. But if I have to choose only 1...it's definitely gonna be short. I'm a scientist....I won't want to pierce through my gloves get get the nasties on my bare hands >.<
Acrylic or Natural? Natural all the way ^^ *although my nails are kinda thin*
Brights or Darks? Brights for my finger and dark for my toes......only to choose 1......brights
Flower or no Flower? Depends on my mood.

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume *smells wrist....nice nice...*
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash.

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans....unless I am at home.....sweats
Long Sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts? BOTH.........seriously both!!
Stripes or Plaid? Not really a fan of either of them...but if I really have to choose it'll be strips - VERTICAL STRIPS!
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals.....but I like flip flops too ^^
Scarves or Hats? Scarves for sure....I look funny in hats
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangly jinglly all the way ^^ Studs occasionally
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots.....I guess
Jacket or Hoodie? JACKETS!!! but I like my owl hoodie

Hair:
Curly or Straight? Body curl.....but I have naturally straight hair till ppl kept asking me did I straighten my hair!!
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail. Normally, when I am at home/wash my face it'll be in a bunnytail (part bun part ponytail)...is that even a word?
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray.....no likey gel....weird feeling >.<
Long or Short? Long......Mr.CK likes it long too ^^
Light or Dark? Dark...but have a hint of colour like brunette
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? I used to have side-swept bangs....now *in which I just got a hair cut* I have a full bangs!!!! I like it.....I look really young, Mr.CK kept laughing at it....he tried styling it as Arron Kwok bangs *ish......pissed*
Up or Down? I usually have my hair down...but sometimes at work I am required to have it up when I am doing experiments

Random:
Rain or Shine? At the moment, I am liking Mr.Sunshine ^^ When I was in Malaysia, I love it when it's raining.....absolutely beautiful. Anyho.....I love to sit by the window with a cup of tea/coffee and a book while it's raining....AHHHhhhhhh.....so relaxing!
Summer or Winter? I like spring and autumn........if I have to choose, it'll be winter! Because I can always pile on clothes to keep warm and I can't peel my skin off to keep cool in the summer.
Fall or Spring? Spring......dresses..I can wear ncie clothes ^^
Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE......how can you not like choco >.<

Now done ^^

It's your turn to do it if you are interested ^^

No comments: